Creative & Social Media Assistant
KPC, based in Farnham, provides clients with marketing and communication solutions that help get their business noticed by the right people – internally and externally. Our work embraces business strategy, strategic marketing, branding, change management and internal and external communications. Our business is small, but relies on the personal touch, as we work primarily working with longstanding customers, covering a range of business to business sectors.
This is a great opportunity for an organised and creative individual to be an integral part of an award winning marketing and communications agency. This is a hugely varied role and would suit a proactive individual who can prioritise, roll up their sleeves and support a growing small dedicated team with their social media, creative output and day to day planning and organisation.
- A creative flair for beautiful client output; developing powerpoint presentations in line with KPC and client brands, artworking external documents and papers
- Liaison with designer and printers to develop marketing tools and materials
- Research and maintain client 'file' of relevant, up to date information:
- Regular research and monitoring of key themes and emerging trends in their industry sector
- Build key influencers and key search terms for each client
- Ensure up to date listing of events, exhibitions, awards and identify key PR/Media opportunities to enhance the 'client brand'
- Build relationships both in-house and with supplier/partners and clients.
Digital Media and PR
- Regular posts to all social media platforms for KPC and each client
- Create compelling and creative posts for social media channels including Linkedin, Instagram stories and posts, Twitter and other platforms
- Weekly 'listening' for emerging trends and themes, events etc for re-posting
- Utilise existing client content for blog articles and posting
- Monitor engagement and collect statistics, trends and influencing
- Analyse posts and trends to support monthly client reporting
- Support with output for KPC and specific client campaigns
- Support news stories on LinkedIn and other media platforms
- Monthly client contact sheet / action logging
- Monthly client analytics reporting and draft recommendations
- Monthly collation of in-house time sheets
- Organisational support for client/KPC events
- Organise updates to websites and other social media platforms
- Run and manage blog schedule
Essential Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have 12 - 18 months experience of:
- MS Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- Good all round knowledge of Social Media platforms, including media and organisational tools such as Hootsuite and Tweetdeck - especially LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
- Design and web tools (Adobe creative suite) a significant advantage
- Significant digital media interest to keep up to keep up to date with trends, new software and updated tools
- Good writing skills
- Willing, flexible and friendly personality with a team orientated approach
- Ability to work on own initiative
Central Farnham location.
Applicants should live within commuting distance of Farnham.
Full-time (40 hours per week)
25 days’ paid holiday p.a. (plus Bank and Public holidays)
Salary - c 19K - 21.5K depending on experience
KPC is proud to partner with our long-standing clients to develop creative and innovative communications and marketing strategies that inspire and support extraordinary business performance. Thoughtful visioning, creative branding and powerful messaging, targeted at customers, employees and stakeholders, help our customers feel proud of their brand and their communication.
Now in our 15th year we have recently won the Inspiration in Business Award and Surrey Digital Award
Annie Pritchard | email@example.com
No recruitment agencies.